There's the sprite also, that kinda reminds me of silexs hammer from prod though it's only got 3 shots and shoots like a bulwark but faster. Also I have played on that server. Though I like servers with players pretty much constantly in the realm as it is kinda inactive.
There's the sprite also, that kinda reminds me of silexs hammer from prod though it's only got 3 shots and shoots like a bulwark but faster. Also I have played on that server. Though I like servers with players pretty much constantly in the realm as it is kinda inactive.
yeah i just resprited Silex Hammer from grey to blue since thats the theme colors the owner likes haha, gave it similar pattern to EP with altered numbers, always fun to play around with all the possibilities
I wasnt expecting that good of a sprite tbh either when you said you made a sprite for fun, lots of pixels too, I love items that are bigger than 8x8, they can contain sooooo much more detail
and yes indeed i try to encourage more player-friendly content gets added so that more players will be online all day, i have offered ideas also including the full idea already made but they dont really think my ideas ever fit into the 'realm' theme, although most of my ideas are similar to what most popular servers contain so it would make sense that most of the things i suggest would theoretically attract players, it really only peaks at 20-30 players on a good day which isnt good compared to all the other public servers, but nothing i can do except keep trying to get them to listen to the community and try harder at growing the playerbase :P
hey riigged
Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza
hey riigged
ermahgerd itz mark
felt like giving yourself a nostalgia trip so you came back to see the now-dead section? xdxd
Originally Posted by Riigged
ermahgerd itz mark
felt like giving yourself a nostalgia trip so you came back to see the now-dead section? xdxd
was curious if people still worked on pservers
Originally Posted by BlackRayquaza
was curious if people still worked on pservers
Coding pserver stuff is boring i think everyone including myself has ventured into developing a game of their own instead
~Kierze
Originally Posted by Riigged
I REALIZE THE SECTION IS DEAD sooo like i doubt anyone is gonna reply to this anytime soon, or ever :|
BUT LIIIKE...
anyone still active running a private server source? or is everybody trying to copycat deca along with the unity transfer? well, those who are doing anything at all, at least, not sure if theres even a single person out there doing anything pserver related besides SR, rotf, and I believe there are like 2 other at most
took nr core source and aiming towards changing absolutely every little detail in the client, giving it my own creative GUI, at least, and then moving onto gameplay features afterwards, these pictures are just progress over the course of 2 days, which is why its not much
the dark coin upon clicking opens up the WIP mini "coin shop" in the pic below, and the scroll to the left of the dark coin opens up a scroll containing quests which is also WIP
you can also catch a glimpse of my unique gui which I think is pretty cool but idk, this is all ive really done so far what these pictures show, currently transferring over as much NR items as I can so I can save myself the time of making custom items when I just leech theirs and credit them and its all love
Edit: after I posted this thread I spent the time to rip pretty much 90% of NR custom equipment so far, still have a couple more sets to look for and paste into my source, after all, im using NR core, might as well use NR items as a starting point to give me free content and plenty of time for my lazy ass to start making custom sets myself
since I am using nr core and also a lot of NR assets as of today xD, I made sure to credit nillys whole project directly on the home screen in the corner and am going to make a dedicated credits screen for a list of as many usernames as I can retrieve to properly credit
click the imgur link for NR item nostalgia https://imgur.com/a/9LuWH6pⓘ
Your scaling calculations are wrong.
Originally Posted by CP-William
Your scaling calculations are wrong.
Wrong on which? I don't see anything off/uneven in the pics. Unless you're talking about the bitmaps attached to inventory where HP/MP stacks used to be put, if so those aren't automatically positioned with a calculation lol. And if you are talking about the Scroll frame then it just looks like that because the sides are slanted in opposite ways on each end.
Originally Posted by Riigged
Wrong on which? I don't see anything off/uneven in the pics. Unless you're talking about the bitmaps attached to inventory where HP/MP stacks used to be put, if so those aren't automatically positioned with a calculation lol. And if you are talking about the Scroll frame then it just looks like that because the sides are slanted in opposite ways on each end.
No, you scale the bitmaps in an non pixel perfect way, causing the subpixel effect on the outline.
And also, this is sad. Every time a new server gets created the first thing they do is add the donation stuff.
Originally Posted by CP-William
No, you scale the bitmaps in an non pixel perfect way, causing the subpixel effect on the outline.
And also, this is sad. Every time a new server gets created the first thing they do is add the donation stuff.
I dont know what youre talking about, I manually positioned them to sit there and look like that, using nothing but my naked eye.
And do you see me hosting a server? I make the content strictly for fun, and who said anything about donations? As you can see it clearly costs coins to buy the stuff in that picture, coins serve same purpose as gold on prod, to purchase stuff in-game, and besides, I don't host servers publicly I just make content for fun like I said..