DERP

Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
uget into college jetamay?
I'm still 17 years old :S HS Another couple of years. Ima try to get in to a university. Do I think I'll get in? Not without a scholarship , lol.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
I'm still 17 years old :S HS Another couple of years. Ima try to get in to a university. Do I think I'll get in? Not without a scholarship , lol.
You're basically a black man :/
Yeah. I'm actually black. I never told you guys, but I should come out now.
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Yeah. I'm actually black. I never told you guys, but I should come out now.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
DERRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP ON JETAGAYS FASE
Ha thats funny
Damn mang I thought I got rid of all those videos.

75 views, not bad, lol. Probably not for the better though :S
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Damn mang I thought I got rid of all those videos.

75 views, not bad, lol. Probably not for the better though :S
RIP jetamay
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Yo, why is arun in CS?
Dave and arun got into a fight. Basically dave called him useless and was like u cant do this shit without me, dave demoded him and put him into cs and wont let him back in until he sucks his dick D:
Asdf, I have 3 provincials... Thanks to my Councillor(whom is absent for about 65% of our arranged meetings).
Quote Originally Posted by radnomguywfq3 View Post
Asdf, I have 3 provincials... Thanks to my Councillor(whom is absent for about 65% of our arranged meetings).
We don't got those in good ol america
Yo Dave I want to talk to you on MSN about something, sometime tomorrow I guess.
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us