Outdated[X32.3.1] 059 client

Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
trying to use Quest room recon causes me to get a 10 minute lockout
It's outdated for me.
As always, thanks! I appreciate this.
Quote Originally Posted by mrhead211 View Post
what version do i put into the client to make it work mine is still saying error out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwalke View Post
It's outdated for me
It's the correct version, so definitely an issue on your side. Make sure you made the file trusted in flash. If issue persists clear flash appdata.
I do that always but when I tried to play RIFTS it still says "your hacked client is outdated".
i keep getting stuck inside the vault and whenever i try to go to the nexus i get sent to the vault pls help and also i cant play normal mode it says socket server security error and socket server io error
I need some help, what does this means?
I used steam replacer and drag the sfw on it.
I can play normally with this client using Flash Player without any "outdated version" error but on steam... well you would see on the next image=>
https://ibb.co/2vKcZ1Bⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by saiyajin2k View Post
i keep getting stuck inside the vault and whenever i try to go to the nexus i get sent to the vault pls help and also i cant play normal mode it says socket server security error and socket server io error
type /vault

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwalke View Post
I do that always but when I tried to play RIFTS it still says "your hacked client is outdated".
Quote Originally Posted by mrhead211 View Post
what version do i put into the client to make it work mine is still saying error out of date.
Quote Originally Posted by ghettopredator View Post
why is not the thin ice thing working? am i the only one?

edit: i just forgot to change the game version on the client. mb
Quote Originally Posted by accarai View Post
I need some help, what does this means?
I used steam replacer and drag the sfw on it.
I can play normally with this client using Flash Player without any "outdated version" error but on steam... well you would see on the next image=>
https://ibb.co/2vKcZ1B
Go to the main menu, click on version label, type nothing and click Set to clear the custom version.

Here's a video:
https://i.imgur.com/nBx07aP.mp4

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by macks2008 View Post
how did I not see this when I refreshed the forum page last night? Is it hidden until Danny (or another minion) does the approval command?
in any case, thank you so much for making this dude! As someone that's trying to play this game with a spinal cord injury (I'm literally clicking one key at a time on an on-screen keyboard; not using a physical keyboard), hacks (in particular, auto aim, auto-Nexus, and if I'm playing priest, auto-ability) are pretty much the only way I can do any dungeons more difficult than a snake pit/spider den.
This thing, as others have said, is a lifesaver, and although I could theoretically make my own using a decompiler... honestly the game's source code is such an enigma to me that I got lost last time I tried digging through it. Speaking of which, do you happen to have a map of the source, or at least your changes to it? I'd love to make some tweaks of my own...
glad to hear it helps you out
if you open the client with JPEXS, you can make some minor adjustments by editing the bytecode, unless you know how to do advanced bytecode stuff

map of the client, idk, there's way too much to list, just dig around in the source, but here's a few key classes:
MapUserInput: hotkey and mouse listeners
GameServerConnectionConcrete: packet handler
ParseChatMessageCommand: /command handler
Player: player class obviously
Parameters: settings

those are the main ones I usually have open
Everytime i try and enter a server it says that my account credentials are not valid. What do i do?
is there an update? whats the deal, I'm having the same problems
Can you guys please help me i cant go to full screen and i have tried evrything

So i need some help with reseting all settings on the client
Quote Originally Posted by versus69 View Post
Can you guys please help me i cant go to full screen and i have tried evrything

So i need some help with reseting all settings on the client
/fs - toggle fullscreen
is there a reason auto-aim seems to ignore the various "chest-like" mobs Jack Frost spawns when he dies, i.e. the eyes/hat/nose you get the loot from? They don't seem to be on the ignore list since I can, without enabling "Damage Ignored Enemies", still damage them (though I haven't tried removing one from the ignore list...), so what's the deal?
(I know I can just aim normally to override auto-aim, but as mentioned before, I'm controlling the game entirely with my mouse and my cursor is often preoccupied with managing the on-screen keyboard to, for instance, dodge the last few sets of bullets from Jack. Couple that with the fact I'm competing for damage with upwards of 10-15 people, and suffice to say I've missed my chance on more than one occasion)
Is there a way for Auto Ability to work functionally?

For example, for Archer, just enough for it to keep it stunned. Or for Priest, when using Prot, it automatically times the Armored (so every 6 seconds).
Is this not possible?

Or like perfect timing for Paladin's seal. @059
Posts 16–30 of 40 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?