is anyone else experiencing a lot of disconnects and if so how did you go about fixing it
Outdated[X32.3.1] 059 client
Is this client version proper? Seems everyone is having problems.
I'm skeptical about it so I haven't used it. Especially after seeing this warning.
https://prntscr.com/qbyoi7
I haven't gotten a warning when downloading 059 before.
I'm skeptical about it so I haven't used it. Especially after seeing this warning.
https://prntscr.com/qbyoi7
I haven't gotten a warning when downloading 059 before.
Whilst we do check each file and attempt to have full confidence, it's always a good idea to be safe on your part in the case of something slipping through. I witnessed no issues with the file itself but suggest you always take care, whether via VM or sandbox or checking the file yourself too.
[Pre-Post]
Theres probably gonna be an update soon since orymas is coming /w bonus campaign.
sincerely,
Big fan of your work 059
Theres probably gonna be an update soon since orymas is coming /w bonus campaign.
sincerely,
Big fan of your work 059
Outdated :/
For anyone who wanna do them Snake/abyss event yet.
1) Open your 059 client
2) On the main page at the bottom you see your client number
3) It should say X32.3.1
4) Click on the X32.3.1
5) Change it to X32.4.0
6) Get bulwark
Edit: You cant see ornaments and new stuff that way, but you can pick them up (trade could not be working if in inventory) and save them until @059 updated it completely.
1) Open your 059 client
2) On the main page at the bottom you see your client number
3) It should say X32.3.1
4) Click on the X32.3.1
5) Change it to X32.4.0
6) Get bulwark
Edit: You cant see ornaments and new stuff that way, but you can pick them up (trade could not be working if in inventory) and save them until @059 updated it completely.
Update PLS
Thank u
Thank u
Its outdated...
)
)Update 













//outdated
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.0] 059 client
42 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.1] 059 client
31 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.1] 059 client - new xml changes
10 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.2] 059 client
23 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X32.0.3] 059 client - unity soon! be sure to sign up for beta access
34
