[X32.3.0] Client Source

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
//Approved, really sorry for delay!
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
//Approved, really sorry for delay!
No problem, sadly DECA updated to a newer version soon after so I guess I'll have to upload again. Am I allowed to post the link to Flex SDK 4.9.1 or no?
Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
No problem, sadly DECA updated to a newer version soon after so I guess I'll have to upload again. Am I allowed to post the link to Flex SDK 4.9.1 or no?
not really
Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
No problem, sadly DECA updated to a newer version soon after so I guess I'll have to upload again. Am I allowed to post the link to Flex SDK 4.9.1 or no?
just tell em to add "/kaos00723/RotMG_Client_27.7.X2/issues/2" after github url

I don't think that's against the rules, because the user has to manually go to it themselves
if they go to it through MPGH (like a clickable link) then they can come back to MPGH to complain about it, but if they manually type it in themselves and then want to come back and complain to MPGH, MPGH will just say fucc u to them

I don't know if this is still breaking the rule or not though, its kind of a loophole I just made up so sorry @ admins xd just edit msg out if that's the case
just figured the rule was a mpgh-being-held-accountable type of thing xD
Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
not really
Wait but I'm allowed to upload it as an attachment though right?
Quote Originally Posted by BurgerLoverMx View Post
Wait but I'm allowed to upload it as an attachment though right?
yea of course, if something is wrong it will be denied tho
Quote Originally Posted by Dimvas View Post
Hey, will you update the source to X32.4.0? Can you link me the newest version?
I probably will soon, I'll let you know when I do
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?