Sniper mod please

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Sniper mod please
Hi i want to do a public were all people have a sniper like intervention. I have put rules, but people dont respect him and i have to kick a lot of players u_u

Just want a mod which every player have a intervention

thx
Questions are to be posted in the help section, remember this for the nexttime

/moved
Why don't you like Intervention ?

~Not skilled enough to Use it pheraps ?

~Moved.
I see some of you want it, I bet I can beat each and everyone of you at quickscoping!
I mean on public, not on Alter, because there I am not sure if you hack.
fking server downshit.. tried to move this for an half our, sorry mel, i couldnt help it
You could use the scoutknivez mod included with Zyixc's modloader. I've played it on a server before, lots of fun.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us