Admin or Mod please read

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Admin or Mod please read
ok well i have 2 months worth of vip that i have never got my hacks for ca so i would like to get the vip back and use it for the cf vip it looks fun so i would really like to use the 2 months i have for vip to use the cf vip so can an admin or mod please do this for me
I also have vip i never got to use for CA, but i would like to use for crossfire
Theres a button on the big blue bar up the top called VIP SUPPORT. I wonder what that does... Hmm.
I'll post on frontpage later today on converting VIP.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
I'll post on frontpage later today on converting VIP.
ok ty arun ur awesome
Quote Originally Posted by s911turbo View Post
ok ty arun ur awesome
Hes not awesome and what I can't understand is why you have to make a thread, when he is 1 pm away. ?
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Obama View Post
Hes not awesome and what I can't understand is why you have to make a thread, when he is 1 pm away. ?
wow dude u should get the ban hammer ur disrespecting the admis and staff by saying that and i did pm him he never replied so s t f u noob
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Obama View Post
Hes not awesome and what I can't understand is why you have to make a thread, when he is 1 pm away. ?
Yeah, stupid nidder.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Yeah, stupid nidder.
wait arun r u agreeing with me or the other dude
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Obama View Post
Fuck you dumb nidder Arun.
loooooool hey arun ip ban this stupid fagget he doesnt deserver to even have an account here nor use the hacks
that "fagget" your talking to is Obama... the moderator?
ugh well god dam people no body tell anyone nothin but if it is obama im srry and if its anyone else then a mod or admin fuk u lol
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us