Outdated[X32.4.0] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 91 · Page 3 of 7
@zineguy THANKS!, I'm feeling a bit stupid, I don't know when I turned on that option!!
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Have you all added the client to your trusted locations via Flash? If you already have make sure that when you download the new .SWF it is put exactly where the last one was located and named the same or else you'll have to update your trusted locations

If not you can try using a different version of Flash or try clearing your app data for Flash located by searching "Macromedia" on your computer

I've also heard of cases when running a hardware clean/virus scan on your computer could fix it but I'm not quite sure what that is all about

Hope that helps you guys!
I'm also having a load error with the SWF version (the executable works fine). How do I update my trusted locations?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, thanks for the MP % threshold. Now I don't accidentally burn through all of my mp pots just by leaving autoability on.

- - - Updated (again) - - -

also, apparently reconnecting to a closed realm no longer works (DECA caught on to that I guess? but apparently not general reconnecting!)... but pressing the nexus key when trying to abort connecting to a closed realm also doesn't work, so if you can't work around the one, maybe you could at least fix the other?
Quote Originally Posted by macks2008 View Post
I'm also having a load error with the SWF version (the executable works fine). How do I update my trusted locations?

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, thanks for the MP % threshold. Now I don't accidentally burn through all of my mp pots just by leaving autoability on.

- - - Updated (again) - - -

also, apparently reconnecting to a closed realm no longer works (DECA caught on to that I guess? but apparently not general reconnecting!)... but pressing the nexus key when trying to abort connecting to a closed realm also doesn't work, so if you can't work around the one, maybe you could at least fix the other?
From @Jancha42

Fix for loading screen Opeen client>Right Click somewhere on client screen>Global Settings>Click on the "Advanced" tab> click "Trusted Location Settings">Click the "Add" button in the Trusted Location Settings.>Type where your client is located (your ''059client.swf'' location folder) or just "C:\''(your ''059client.swf'' location folder), >click "Confirm" and then Click close on all the settings menus and close your game. Re-open your game and the errors will be gone!
Weirdly with this version (hasn't happened in previous ones and I haven't changed any settings) when I enter a Ddocks from a crystal prisoner, I spawn/load in on the troom which is pretty risky unless I'm solo lol.. Is this a feature I can turn off or a bug?
So , can i play this version withou a Web Account ? While im logged in in steam ? ?
Client no longer is working for me, so I'm assuming they updated the game again? Wish they'd stop patching every two days lol
Would you be opposed to making class specific debuff toggles? Say I'm playing a priest and I want to have quiet + silent disabled. But then I switch to trix for rushing and I want to also have paralyze and unstable off aswell. Would be nice if we didn't need to manually change them every time.
WHat is the real name of the SFW?
Is the client working for you guys? Isn't working for me
Castle doesn't load for me :c
Try to disable Map Hacks^under visual^. There was a similliar issue with vault back then.
Is it just me or whenever it logins in the server then crashes? pls fix
This is the second time I've had to reinstall the client because over time it just stops working? When I try to open it it just says "Loading error, retrying".
where abouts is the option to make the game normal zoom and not see further then what default game is?
Getting a load error, already set up as a trusted location and redownloaded the client 4x now. Any thoughts?
Edit: Fixed, im retarded
Posts 31–45 of 91 · Page 3 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us