Outdated[X32.4.0] 059 client

Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by makkytt View Post
Weirdly with this version (hasn't happened in previous ones and I haven't changed any settings) when I enter a Ddocks from a crystal prisoner, I spawn/load in on the troom which is pretty risky unless I'm solo lol.. Is this a feature I can turn off or a bug?
Uhhhmmm, sometimes a player or two spawns in the troom (not a bug, it's just included in the game). If they don't you can skip or go for boss. I don't think there is any option in the client to not auto tp.
Quote Originally Posted by Blinktek View Post
Getting a load error, already set up as a trusted location and redownloaded the client 4x now. Any thoughts?
Edit: Fixed, im retarded
How do you fix it?
It would be nice if we could set custom keybinds for some commands without one, such as "/bind lf C".

EDIT: This can actually be done with the /setmsg# command. protip
Hello, i have a problem with autoability on knight. He uses ability even on pirates despite 20000hp threshold. Maybe im doing something wrong, thats my settings, is it okay?
Anyone else experience MASSIVE lag? If so any protips to remedy?
IDK if this is happening to anyone else but the auto aim is not working for me and it is turned on. It will work sometimes but most of the time When im right next to an enemy my character does not attack. IDK if this needs an update to fix this or if I need to change something.

- - - Updated - - -

I am also, my auto aim also does not work even though it is turned on
wheres the setting so i can do damage to steel constructs, scorpion kings etc. I cant break the statues at oryx to activate janus etc. plesae help
The game on original sources is still at X32.4.0, but I get the socket 10 error since about 24 hours ago, is it outdated?
oryx castle wont load. blackscreen and all i can see is my char&pet.
always
Quote Originally Posted by kackaloch View Post
oryx castle wont load. blackscreen and all i can see is my char&pet.
always
Do you have maphack on? This used to happen to me with maphack on.
Awesome client, appreciate it!
i downloaded but how its work... its my first time with hack. any video or smt to help to me ?

also thanks
Can someone help me? Everytime i try to click on a character and play it, the client tells me there is a socket.io error or something like that. plz help
Quote Originally Posted by mynameiskubilay View Post
i downloaded but how its work... its my first time with hack. any video or smt to help to me ?

also thanks
Open up the client you downloaded. (opens with flashplayer) Extract it and it should work. Pretty self-explanatory.
this client is just perfect, but it give to me a bad fps rate, im a normal client i get 40-50 fps and with this client i get 20-30 fps obs: sorry for my bad english
Posts 46–60 of 91 · Page 4 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us