Outdated[X32.4.0] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 91 · Page 5 of 7
got it fixed
Can anyone tell me the Steam key?
Any particular reason I can't hurt cube god minions? Makes it a pain in the ass to fight them... friend of the cubes is off, yet I cannot hurt them my shots go right through... the fuck?
Quote Originally Posted by ratondo123 View Post
Any particular reason I can't hurt cube god minions? Makes it a pain in the ass to fight them... friend of the cubes is off, yet I cannot hurt them my shots go right through... the fuck?
Is your World -> Damage Ignored Enemies option off? This might be it.
the problem is the friend of the cubes fame bonus helper
Quote Originally Posted by FuckDeca2 View Post
the problem is the friend of the cubes fame bonus helper
He said he has that option turned off. The problem is most likely Damage Ignored Enemies, as draspen pointed out. Another way to fix this would be to remove cubes from the ignored enemy list, by typing "/rig (enter cube ID# here)." (and if you don't know their ID#, enable mob info in the visual tab, the number that appears over them is their ID#)
I keep getting a loading error message any reason as to why?
Socket Server 10 Error:Error #2031 connection failed! Retrying... , plz help me
Outdated, please get an update. meanwhile, press on version and enter X32.4.1
Eii
GO update
i love play rotmg
plis haha XP
how long time does it usually take for new update?
Posts 61–75 of 91 · Page 5 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us