[Request] Lag Generator

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] Lag Generator
Simple lag generator, runs in cmd.

So I can edit the process affinity to the core I want to lag.
and set about 3 different hot keys
Z - 2 seconds of lag
F - 4 seconds of lag
C - 6 seconds of lag

Simple, I hope coming out of lurk-mode won't be a regret.

You got this.
With just one post you just might regret it.
lol why would you want that?
1 post discrimination is for releases. Don't be ignorant.
and seeing that it is a lag generator.... it might be lag abuse?
Just an assumption there.....
Bumper Sticker.
Alright. You want this to lagg your own comp?
Yes.
It will be used in a game.
and I will set the game and the lag process' affinity to the same core(s).
Hotkeys please. the only other lagger is a constant lagger.
I'd also like to run multiple of them if needed.
Just repeatedly take screenshots in game, makes lag.
Sorry if I misunderstood, I'm not sure if this is for gaming or not.
Yeah, but this is automatic!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us