AngrySolvedChat is not working !

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Chat is not working !
I have a problem with the chat. I don't see a window in the bottom left corner,
I tried:
on Windows 7 in : Chrome, Firefox, epic,
on Mac in chrome, brave, Firefox,
on Iphone chrome, safari
on Ipad Firefox, Opera

I don't have an anti-virus on windows, I have jave installed.
mine to. i tried clear cookies of MPGH not working either
Site went down for a few minutes, probably IM server needs to be restarted by Dave.
I informed him.
same
.................................................. ..........
same
"Site went down for a few minutes, probably IM server needs to be restarted by Dave.
I informed him." - Ninja

Read posts above people.
Up for me now.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us