SolvedAQW - NONE HACK WORKING

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
AQW - NONE HACK WORKING
I tried every single program, Cetera, Lebot, Grimoire 3.8 etc.

I visit the official site of aqw and there was a cloudflare or something like that, i guess this is what is not leting we use the bot programs
I also experienced it
Grimoire 3.8+ works fine for me. But the people in the rooms I was botting in are gone.
Quote Originally Posted by Son Hwa Min View Post
Grimoire 3.8+ works fine for me. But the people in the rooms I was botting in are gone.
i try grimoire 3.8+ but still not woking
Quote Originally Posted by ans180101 View Post
not working for me
Restart, try again, do it well
Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post
Restart, try again, do it well
i've tried your way but nothing is happening. ._.
Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post
Restart, try again, do it well
still not working, i use the command, and donwload the VPN, but nothing change
so jogar sem bot garai deixa de ser baiano
It got back up, you just need to clear the cache.
How do i clean the cache?
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us