Thumbs upCrossfire public hack is here.

Posts 1–15 of 175 · Page 1 of 12
Crossfire public hack is here.
its called NoSmoking hack.Ok!Hi mpgh!Well i 've heard that some of you have seen the hack working and it is true,it works.Soon or late it would be published so I am gonna give you a tutorial on how to work it.The awesome fact is that it works for crossfire english/american and vietnam(I think china too)


First step ) -Disable your antivirus,otherwise you will get a corrupt file like Dave's hack.

Second step ) -Download the hack as soon as it gets approved.

Third step ) -Open it,if an error comes up press cancel.

Fourth step ) -Type in the key section ************.COM(it is they key word you need in order to set the hack on - it isnt any site advertise ! ,come on mpgh give them the hack,aproove it )

Fifth step ) -Open crossfire and enjoy!


Features )wallhack and full bright(see ghost)cant be turned off as it is awlays on. f6=fast knifing,f7=high jump,f8=go through walls and no reload,f5=AWM brakes,f10=no recoil AWM,and other which I do not remember at the moment

Virus scan )VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Resultⓘ shows kinda virus but it isnt and it works ,if you dont get it you wont hack,not my problem.

These in the ass of all haterz.It works still after patch here it is:







credits:usa
ps.it gives some errors sometime and you have to restart game or something
PRESS THANKS!
If you need any video tutorial say it here and I will make it for ya!!
You think we believe those features???

Make a video, or Screeshot!
This hack works but this is Advertising.
Edit: i think it will be Patched after the new Patch.

/Request Close and Banhammer.
Quote Originally Posted by lakshay[banned
]This hack works but this is Advertising.
/Request Close and Banhammer.
why is it advertising ?

therhenor I dont have time at the moment ,maybe at night I ll make the video.
Quote Originally Posted by Mudka View Post
why is it advertising ?

therhenor I dont have time at the moment ,maybe at night I ll make the video.
Atleast some screenshots!!
It's advertising because of the pass code!
Can you upload it to a site and pm me it?
post a sreenshot and redo your virus scan and then add another one
and change the filename and re upload
Quote Originally Posted by Mudka View Post
Ok!Hi mpgh!Well i 've heard that some of you have seen the hack working and it is true,it works.Soon or late it would be published so I am gonna give you a tutorial on how to work it.The awesome fact is that it works for crossfire english/american and vietnam(I think china too)


First step ) -Disable your antivirus,otherwise you will get a corrupt file like Dave's hack.

Second step ) -Download the hack as soon as it gets approved.

Third step ) -Open it,if an error comes up press cancel.

Fourth step ) -Type in the key section ************.COM

Fifth step ) -Open crossfire and enjoy!


Features )wallhack and full bright(see ghost)cant be turned off as it is awlays on. f6=fast knifing,f7=high jump,f8=go through walls and no reload,f5=AWM brakes,f10=no recoil AWM,and other which I do not remember at the moment

Virus scan )VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result shows kinda virus but it isnt and it works ,if you dont get it you wont hack,not my problem.



credits:usa
PRESS THANKS!
you do know I posted this a few day ago , I even made a video , but it got deleted =.= , I doubt your we be allow. Plus your a fuck wit , you should have kept it for your self so no one will have it. Some crossfire won't have hacker 24/7 , see people under the fucking map and walling you !!
this hack might be patched ...about now!!!! crossfire updating
Quote Originally Posted by NikleGear View Post
this hack might be patched ...about now!!!! crossfire updating
Thats what i said/////
well we just have to wait and see
It isn't patched cuz i work it,i am gonna take some screenshot !
Quote Originally Posted by Mudka View Post
It isn't patched cuz i work it,i am gonna take some screenshot !
It will surely get Patched.
Is there Any Viruses in It??
Posts 1–15 of 175 · Page 1 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us