HelpUser Services Post

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
User Services Post
Hi all, I made a wtb post earlier today in user services. I know it has to be approved. I was just wondering how long it usually takes to get approved?
I'm not complaining or anything, just curious. Never posted before.
Will I get a notification when and if it gets approved?
Cheers!
Hi laughlaugh,

If your thread meets MPGH rules and guide lines, it will be approved within hours of posting, never exceeding 24 hours; please keep in mind that some market place staff members lives in different time zones from the others, and that we are always trying to improve.
I think you will recieve an approval private message; and even denial if you broke some rules. Most importantly you will be notified.

Have a good day!
Thank you!
Sounds good to me.
I read the rules and hopefully followed them correctly.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?