SolvedImGui Menu Error

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
ImGui Menu Error
Hello guys, I was working on the ImGui Menu (d3d9) for crossfire, when adding ESP, the ImGui Menu started showing an error inside the Rooms

note: I tested the same source (ESP) on a D3D menu and it worked

Sorry for bad English


ERRO --> https://imgur.com/a/7JGcZgv
ERRO 2 -->https://imgur.com/a/r3H6LMM
Maybe from IsVisible Function or From ur ImGui Optimization.

Show Ur Main function of ESP..
Quote Originally Posted by winiciosrocha View Post
Hello guys, I was working on the ImGui Menu (d3d9) for crossfire, when adding ESP, the ImGui Menu started showing an error inside the Rooms

note: I tested the same source (ESP) on a D3D menu and it worked

Sorry for bad English


ERRO --> https://imgur.com/a/7JGcZgv
ERRO 2 -->https://imgur.com/a/r3H6LMM
it's ESP problem not menu
Was solved

Solution: Badly coded engine, Hook function (Conflict)

Thanks!!
Glad it's solved.
MODERATOR NOTICE Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?