D3D Menu Error
Hey there,
I just tried to make d3d menu from @qmoainx D3d menu tutorial [Cause I didn't learn D3D yet]
And I got error at building , Asked my friend he said he cant help cause he's an opengl coder
Link to tutorial
Sorry Its too big to post here
I made the headers and everything .

The Error
If you cant help here do it via PM Please.
Don't go Off topic.
Any Help will be Thanked.
Virus scans :
Jotti
Virus Total
I just tried to make d3d menu from @qmoainx D3d menu tutorial [Cause I didn't learn D3D yet]
And I got error at building , Asked my friend he said he cant help cause he's an opengl coder
Link to tutorial
Sorry Its too big to post here
I made the headers and everything .

The Error
1>------ Build started: Project: D3DMenu, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1> D3DMenu.cpp
1>c:\users\idc\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\d3dmenu\d3dmenu\functions.h(13): error C2664: 'ID3DXFont:rawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char []' to 'LPCWSTR'
1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
1>c:\users\idc\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\d3dmenu\d3dmenu\d3dmenu.cpp(166): error C2664: 'GetModuleHandleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [9]' to 'LPCWSTR'
1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
1> D3DMenu.cpp
1>c:\users\idc\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\d3dmenu\d3dmenu\functions.h(13): error C2664: 'ID3DXFont:rawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char []' to 'LPCWSTR'
1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
1>c:\users\idc\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\d3dmenu\d3dmenu\d3dmenu.cpp(166): error C2664: 'GetModuleHandleW' : cannot convert parameter 1 from 'const char [9]' to 'LPCWSTR'
1> Types pointed to are unrelated; conversion requires reinterpret_cast, C-style cast or function-style cast
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Don't go Off topic.
Any Help will be Thanked.
Virus scans :
Jotti
Virus Total
D3DMenu.rar

rawTextW' : cannot convert parameter 2 from 'char []' to 'LPCWSTR'