I Need A Program Tested

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I Need A Program Tested
Hello everyone, if you are bored, could you please test this program to see if it works? I don't have speakers on the computer I am using.

This program converts text to speech, but I have already inputted what to say into the program. The button says it will take you to MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack Hacks Downloads, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Soldier Front Hacks, Sudden Attack Hacks, Operation 7 Hacks, AVA Hacks, Battlefield Hacks, Bad Company 2 Hacks, Call of Duty Hacks, Modern Warf, though it will not. It will say words that are typed into the textbox (you won't see the textbox, just hit the button)

Please test it out, and tell me how it goes.

Thanks,

PJ



Virustotal. MD5: 372b37e17d67f288c3b3954820608fcb
Test This Please.rarattachment deleted · 10 downloads before removal
Screenshot.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Screenshot.
Even if there's just a button? It's a voice application, it says things aloud. What's a good program to take screenshots with? Btw 1 post = spam lol, just saying, I don't care.


Screenshot added.
screen shots and virus scan is needed before approval.
Edit: oops didnt see the virus scan but i think you need 1 more
Looks good.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Looks good.
Thanks, do you mean that the thread looks good, or the application works?
Quote Originally Posted by pjrat111 View Post
Thanks, do you mean that the thread looks good, or the application works?
The thread.

Actually I get an error telling me to get .NET framework (which I already have )
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
The thread.

Actually I get an error telling me to get .NET framework (which I already have )
Well thanks for trying, do you have the LATEST version of .NET framework?
Yes I have it thankyouverymuch.

/ontopic please.
Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Yes I have it thankyouverymuch.

/ontopic please.
Agreed, has anyone tested it yet?
Quote Originally Posted by pjrat111 View Post
Agreed, has anyone tested it yet?
Wont work sry!
Porn on left side

But still its a very simple program.

Process.start("http://www.mpgh.net")
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
Porn on left side

But still its a very simple program.

Process.start("http://www.mpgh.net")
Yeah it is, I'm just testing out the voice feature. My computer doesn't have speakers. What do you mean there's porn on the left side? Like it says porn out loud, or you can see it written in the text box if you resize the form?
Hmm this program doesnt seem to do anything for me even when i press the button.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us