I need a program

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
I need a program
Does anyone know a good .dll decompiler?
I am in need of this to reverse engineer a .dll file and make some modifications....
google it man
Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
google it man
I tried and it was an epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by dwivvc View Post
haha I tried that program and it fail on vista
run as admin?
It runs but won't open dll files >.<

Where's Viper when you need him?!
ohh okay well idk
and viper's asleep atm i think
caus eim awake when he isnt and vice versa
idk
okay enough spam..want me to close and you can ask viper yourself?
There is no way to decompile dll's nor is there a software so give up!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us