addres ESP hack

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
addres ESP hack
well I'm here looking for answers, I studied programming in C language, but I wanted to know how to find an address for the creation of ESP hack
I know I have to find the list of entities, and the position of the entities, but I don't know how to do it, I know I have to use the cheat engine for this, I play the game called last day rules survival for mobile, I play in the emulator , I know you can use the cheat engine, I want some help on that, there are a lot of Chinese in this game that are already hacking, from what I saw it was the only country that did the hack
Quote Originally Posted by wellingtonrls View Post
well I'm here looking for answers, I studied programming in C language, but I wanted to know how to find an address for the creation of ESP hack
I know I have to find the list of entities, and the position of the entities, but I don't know how to do it, I know I have to use the cheat engine for this, I play the game called last day rules survival for mobile, I play in the emulator , I know you can use the cheat engine, I want some help on that, there are a lot of Chinese in this game that are already hacking, from what I saw it was the only country that did the hack
I'm not too sure about mobile applications but a quick search shows that the game uses the Unity engine so if you can find the Unity files chances are you can just open them and find the entity list interface or w/e using dnSpy, but then again I'm not sure if Unity has such files on mobile versions
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?