Request a Mod Thread

Posts 256–267 of 267 · Page 18 of 18
Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
Hello I'd like to request another useless mod with features that make no sense.
they r trying to start a revolution. their own mod USA
Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
Hello I'd like to request another useless mod with features that make no sense.
Who are you talking about? My request? Or tank2800 's? God, I thought this thread was for asking for mods, not getting flamed.....
Hey, I would like to request the following mod:

Elements/features:

-Intervention only + extended mags
-Sleight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Scrambler or disabled.
-No radar
-No killstreaks
-No sway
-Standard cross-hair sizes
-FoV 80
-No in-game turrents
-No frags, knifes, throwing knifes or stuns
-Quick scope based, so 0.3 s to scope (like lemon's latest modification)
-Allows all gametypes
-Health miniscule
-Disabled no scopes *if poss?*

Additional features:

-In-game kick, switch mode, settings menu [built-in]

This is what I'd class as a pretty cool sniper mod - thanks in advance.
Quote Originally Posted by Azoku View Post
Hey, I would like to request the following mod:

Elements/features:

-Intervention only + extended mags
-Sleight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Scrambler or disabled.
-No radar
-No killstreaks
-No sway
-Standard cross-hair sizes
-FoV 80
-No in-game turrents
-No frags, knifes, throwing knifes or stuns
-Quick scope based, so 0.3 s to scope (like lemon's latest modification)
-Allows all gametypes
-Health miniscule
-Disabled no scopes *if poss?*

Additional features:

-In-game kick, switch mode, settings menu [built-in]

This is what I'd class as a pretty cool sniper mod - thanks in advance.
Ive already did this. If you have at least some kind of experience in .gsc mod, you can add it yourself

Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
Hello I'd like to request another useless mod with features that make no sense.
Ill get right to it xD!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
Ive already did this. If you have at least some kind of experience in .gsc mod, you can add it yourself
Problem is I don't - I started taking an interest only days ago, hence the request ><. I'm greatful for your current QS mod, been using it for 22 hours straight now .
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-only golden eagle, no ammo with tactical
-scope range knife, the farthest possible (can it work with tactical attachment? if not then golden eagle without tactical and ammo)
-infinite throwing knives
This is probably most likely not possible, but dont ask me, I got no idea.

Alright, so this is what I'd like.

Halo Mod
-Jump Height slightly increased
-Everyone starts with USP
-Everyone starts with a smoke and a frag
-Killstreaks are disabled
-Perks are disabled
-Jet Pack: Very high jump with a 15 second cooldown (And perhaps a bit of low gravity on the way down, just sayin')
When you die, your weapon will stay on the ground until the round is over
Heres the point I'm not sure
-Better weapons like UMPs, snipers etc are scattered all over the place on RUNDOWN, with random weapon attachements (Well, not random, but just add any attachement you want)

(And oh, look, a post that actually ISNT a dumb host only useless request )
Hello

this is my first post here

can I know how to make the killstreak rewards require less kills

like if I want an AC130 for 8 kills instead of 11

where can I find the script?


thanks
Hi, i like to request a mod.
Features:
-infinite ammo
-spawn with intervertion
-instant level 70 xp hack
-and super jump
-thanks????
Hello, I would like to request 1 mods.

Features
-Anticamp script !! not for mods like Isnipe ..for the normal mod.

i have 1 but when i take the Chopper Gunner ..he suicide me and i cant shoot with the heli.If you can change something that when i have some killstreaks like heli..the script stop suicide people.thx
I would like a mod created.

Features:
-infinite ammo
-Fast Shooting
-Teleport
-AC130 Vision
-Mod Menu

GSC only please, not IWD. Thanks!
/unstikied

/closed because no one took care of it, only 2-3 mods were made out of 150 requests.
Posts 256–267 of 267 · Page 18 of 18
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?