[Release]random Rec 7 texture mod

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
[Release]random Rec 7 texture mod
Screenshot:

Virusscan for injectables:https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/...617-1276289450

Injectable rec 7 mod.rar MD5:4f33d82271003c5eaa60749418d95c51 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Virus scan for rez file: https://www.virustotal.com/analisis/...cf2-1276291224

Rec 7 Rez file.rar - Jotti's malware scan

Warning:I could not upload to virscan because of the file size

I am bored so
I might take request or not,or,maybe,yes idk
Injectable rec 7 mod.rarattachment deleted · 3 downloads before removal
Rec 7 Rez file.rarattachment deleted · 6 downloads before removal
very nice lol i think crazyquinn runied it 0.0. lol haha , nice job i like the red stuff in the middle of the gun. nice job =)
Quote Originally Posted by NgoTheGreat View Post
very nice lol i think crazyquinn runied it 0.0. lol haha , nice job i like the red stuff in the middle of the gun. nice job =)
/same . GJ tho .
Thanks it says killingspree888 .I hope you guys enjoy this mod!! ^_^

Edit:Took me about 30 mins because my family disturbed me and I messed up. :P
Thanks 3l!t3,I think I didn't put alot of effort
Looks good man!
ya that is pretty random
LOL,
Red Ftw.
i love the little dude on the side.
Nice Work
(:
Its ok but why the fuck would someone want a mod if it had your name on it...
Idk just so no1 can leach this mod.I know a site that leaches our mods alot -_-
haha looks awsomeeeeee
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us