Outdated[X32.7.1] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
Getting stuck to wall when going to fountain
Hi,

I'm always stuck to a wall while going to a fountain when using famebot.
Is there a way to reset the fountain position or something?


Thank you!
anyone around I'm struggleing to get my steam credentials to log in with
maybe im dumb but i cant figure out how to kill the little tiny sprites that hover around limon the sprite god? i cant shoot at them or kill theM
It has alot of bugs dont know if its only on the one i have but somehow i cant do set /alpha or see the bubble chat and i always seem to get the debuffs althought i have it on (On)
Thank you for this!
I've just gotten started in RoTMG and this helps a lot. Respect.
the client is very laggy for me for some reason. regular realm works just fine but the client makes it super laggy
Event notifier sounds don't work.
just restarted again after 2 years (rank 70) anyone got mic & want to help me out with new stuff.
I've plenty of keys too
How do you install the client?
How do you even install the client to flash player? first time doing this, so i have no clue at all??? someone please help xD
Account purged
WARNING: My account just got purged. Don't know if it's because of this or not.

Be careful guys.
Quote Originally Posted by infernodeathviper View Post
WARNING: My account just got purged. Don't know if it's because of this or not.

Be careful guys.
What files did you download off of MPGH recently?

Change all your passwords ASAP
Map hacks
Map hack isn't working, the map goes all black.
Cannot Play
Whenever I try to log on, I just get a Load error, retrying and it doesn't go away. How do I fix this?
Posts 31–45 of 59 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us