Hi so I just recently got back into realm so i'm probably late on asking this but is there no full screen anymore? If there isn't for this client is there still a client out there that can go full screen?
New version
PLEASE, ATT I NEED PLAY TODAAAAAAAY
Originally Posted by beebee7979
Hi so I just recently got back into realm so i'm probably late on asking this but is there no full screen anymore? If there isn't for this client is there still a client out there that can go full screen?
What are you talking about? This client's fullscreen works just fine. Try typing /fs
Originally Posted by pomboliano
PLEASE, ATT I NEED PLAY TODAAAAAAAY
It's working just fine, literally playing on it right now.
Client error
Oh really? "Load error, retrying" appears to me
- - - Updated - - -
Originally Posted by ClapBangKiss
What are you talking about? This client's fullscreen works just fine. Try typing /fs
It's working just fine, literally playing on it right now.
Oh really? "Load error, retrying" appears to me
Is it outdated?
I keep getting a loading error trying to load into the game...
Originally Posted by Spotlight34
I keep getting a loading error trying to load into the game...
Same here for about 40 minutes
heh
outdated to the new update.
OUTDATED
NEW CLIENT PLEASEEEEEE
Just be patient, lads. New one is coming.
How long
How Long will it Takes to upload the New Client ??
New client
i want to playy, whens the new client coming?
Not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but the new client is already available at the website realmstock (059's website). I believe it gets updated there first because it doesn't have to go through an approval process like you have to go through here. So if you want it now, go get it from his site.
Well...
Originally Posted by excitedguy
Not sure if I'm allowed to say this, but the new client is already available at the website realmstock (059's website). I believe it gets updated there first because it doesn't have to go through an approval process like you have to go through here. So if you want it now, go get it from his site.
Meh, there is a process for a reason ya know.
Though I guess 059 is trustworthy enough not to put any viruses in.
And another trick like the one where the names of the ppl who hacked were leaked wasn't the fault of the process...
Well... guess it depends on how addicted you are to the game/hacks.
Edit: Went to see if it really has the new version up and didn't see anything, so there is that.