You still didn't listen, it doesn't need to look like a rainbow, just keep it simple 
Example..
ERROR CODES :
I'm getting this error: "Cannot locate NGM module"
There are numerous reasons why this could be happening. A first step would be to reboot your computer. If that did not solve the issue, make sure to add NGM.exe to the safe list of your anti-virus. NGM is the Nexon Game Manager and might be blocked or getting deleted by your anti-virus every time you install or run Combat Arms.
I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -22/30022"
This means, you do not live in a place that supports Combat Arms, The site informs that you have to be a resident of NA, SA, Australia, or New Zealand to be able to play ,South America Service Termination As of April 9th, 2009, If your in Europe, you will need to download there version..
I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -21/30021"
This means that your Nexon account has not yet been verified. Check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.

Example..
ERROR CODES :
I'm getting this error: "Cannot locate NGM module"
There are numerous reasons why this could be happening. A first step would be to reboot your computer. If that did not solve the issue, make sure to add NGM.exe to the safe list of your anti-virus. NGM is the Nexon Game Manager and might be blocked or getting deleted by your anti-virus every time you install or run Combat Arms.
I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -22/30022"
This means, you do not live in a place that supports Combat Arms, The site informs that you have to be a resident of NA, SA, Australia, or New Zealand to be able to play ,South America Service Termination As of April 9th, 2009, If your in Europe, you will need to download there version..
I'm getting this error: "ErrorCode= -21/30021"
This means that your Nexon account has not yet been verified. Check your email and follow the instructions to verify your account.



