Error Codes + Fixes

Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
Yeah NA is a giant fail
thanks
wow this is a helpful definitions thanks alot
This actually helped out quite a bit, thx
Good Job.
Thats all i can say.
I'm getting an error thats not listed: Cannot Open NMCO Server! (Error Code = 2)
Try restarting your computer
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Try restarting your computer
He has, I've been trying to help him since yesterday.

He's tried disabling his AV and FW.

He's also tried reinstalling.
Has he deleted his CAV.exe and Endbanner.exe?
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post
Has he deleted his CAV.exe and Endbanner.exe?
CAV does just communicates with nexon, but Ending banner is just an ad, and doesn't really involve the game.

Make sure he has nmcogame.dll. is AV might be deleting it for whatever reason.
Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


CAV does just communicates with nexon, but Ending banner is just an ad, and doesn't really involve the game.

Make sure he has nmcogame.dll. is AV might be deleting it for whatever reason.
Some hacks require that these files be deleted as they interfere with there coding or something I can't possibly understand.
Quote Originally Posted by Spookerzz View Post


Some hacks require that these files be deleted as they interfere with there coding or something I can't possibly understand.
I deleted CAV and Endingbanner, Didn't work, thanks for trying to help.... Again
Good fking job man u did a awesome job and good detailing.. looks like you put a heap of effort into it
Combat arms can be play by philippine player?
Thanks .
Posts 31–45 of 52 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?