HiringFitbit SEers and Refunders needed

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Fitbit SEers and Refunders needed
I need fitbit SEers as I'll be reopening my shop, I also need refunders to help me handle a large load of orders.

I can teach you how to do both, but I'll either be taking a large cut of the orders you do or straight up money.

Add me on IM
Added on IM.
I can get your refunds done for 15% of order amount
Quote Originally Posted by SMOG64 View Post
I can get your refunds done for 15% of order amount
I charge 10% myself. No thanks.
I can do it for 10%, interested?
Added on IM, I'm new to MPGH but definetely not new to refunding and i'm looking for work oportunities
Hey, Shadow i added you on IM i can help with the refunding part
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
I need fitbit SEers as I'll be reopening my shop, I also need refunders to help me handle a large load of orders.

I can teach you how to do both, but I'll either be taking a large cut of the orders you do or straight up money.

Add me on IM
add, hope you can teach me, i am sitting home for some months rn anyway XD
added you as I want to learn that stuff too. Also don't care about that cut too much. Sounds great to me.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us