HelpSetting Up Valor Source

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Setting Up Valor Source
Every time I try to rebuild the Valor Source I get these errors:

Error:[Valor]: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Accept timed out
Error:[Valor]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: flex2/tools/VersionInfo
Error:[Valor]: at com.intellij.flex.compiler.FlexCompiler.<clinit>(F lexCompiler.java:19)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: flex2.tools.VersionInfo
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.j ava:381)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:4 24)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launche r.java:331)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:3 57)
... 1 more
Exception in thread "main"


Im using Intellij IDEA 14.0.5 because I dont have a license for any later versions and someone gave me this license for free around 4 years ago
Any and all help would be appreciated.

-- Edit --
It's not the source its the client that i try to rebuild i put source on accident mb
Bump/ This happens with every client i try to rebuild using Intellij, I tried using 14.1.7 and changing the sdk to 4.6.1 and others but its always that same error.

I also get this error with other sources, I tried rebuilding the ROTMG 27.7.X2 client and got the same error so I'm not sure where my issue roots from.
can someone close i fixed it and im not sure which mods still watch over this server to @
/Closed, requested
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?