Hex Editing for Hacks and Injectors(BASIC)

Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by muumimamma View Post
I dont use hax and im only MSG4 o-O
how long u been playing and wats ur k/d?
How do I edit it I don't know which item Im suppose to open for Combat Arms , I've tried CombatArms.exe but I couldn't see any english words.
Quote Originally Posted by theaznhacker View Post
How do I edit it I don't know which item Im suppose to open for Combat Arms , I've tried CombatArms.exe but I couldn't see any english words.
dnt edit ur combatarms files only edit injectors and hacks -.-
Quote Originally Posted by theaznhacker View Post
How do I edit it I don't know which item Im suppose to open for Combat Arms , I've tried CombatArms.exe but I couldn't see any english words.
/Fail Haha xD .
Quote Originally Posted by DRAKE` View Post
/Fail Haha xD .
Hey man Don't hate (:

Edit ( Do not double post ) :

Quote Originally Posted by HaX4LiFe! View Post
dnt edit ur combatarms files only edit injectors and hacks -.-
OH LOL , so basically if I edit my injectors and dll's nexon can't detect em ?
Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
i still use hacks on my main 2lt 3 . .
Thats suicide
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post


Thats suicide
lol and what date are we today ? cant see on my pc cuz its wrong .
hmm would this work for other games? like crossfire? still good work but i made my own injector so i dnt really need to worry
This works for every game that checks MD5...
wat u doing
dude how u download a hack for combat arms?
Quote Originally Posted by candykiller View Post
dude how u download a hack for combat arms?
When you find some CA hack, just click download... That's how to...
combat arms eu hacks

i cant see the link.this hacks are for ca europe right?
Helpful to noobs (Y) Good job.
Posts 16–30 of 38 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?