Hex Editing for Hacks and Injectors(BASIC)

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
i dont understand this, but I want it too, pls help me, TeamViewer?
Quote Originally Posted by bidi View Post
i dont understand this, but I want it too, pls help me, TeamViewer?
Lol . . .
I love how people ask you for TV on a simple problem..
how do i get a program ??? ;s
I changed 1 letter and save a file. But saved file has a new md5 checksum. Whatever, vinject start game with new dll file perfectly, but when I'm started a Battle and use some commands in dungeons, I see a window "Hackshield Error .... GameHack Detected d:\...\ConsoleHack.dll" What's wrong? It's a normal result? Or some one else have worked Console? Tell me please... (Im even dont run MHWalker.exe cuz expext the same error)
This is just awesome
LOL WHY IT HAVE TO BE SOO COMPLICADED
very useful, thanks
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?