Adding Antimute?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
[SOLVED] Adding Antimute?
Ok, thanks to lolland for helping me code my new spammer with timing
But now i have ANOTHER problem!
How would i add anti-mute to it?
I Just tried spamming in WarRock and after 3 spams i was muted
Help?
Quote Originally Posted by Golden. View Post
Ok, thanks to lolland for helping me code my new spammer with timing
But now i have ANOTHER problem!
How would i add anti-mute to it?
I Just tried spamming in WarRock and after 3 spams i was muted
Help?
Don't send the same message 3 times in a row -.-
Spam slower

/solved
It is in no way solved, that just doesn't answer my question!
Quote Originally Posted by Golden. View Post
It is in no way solved, that just doesn't answer my question!
Okay well good luck overriding the mute of a DX game with VB. It might be possible, I dunno, but if it was it would be very, very difficult and if you're having trouble setting the interval of a timer.... Pretty sure it's not client sided either. And VB isn't the tool to do anything like that anyway.

So the solution remains:

Don't send the same message over and over and over, mix it up
spam slower so you don't trigger the mute.
Code:
Dim rnd as random

Sendkeys.send(Textbox1.text & rnd.next(0,50))
Or something like that I think.
@Above post


Quote Originally Posted by Lolland View Post
Code:
Dim rnd as random

Sendkeys.send(Textbox1.text & rnd.next(0,50))
Or something like that I think.
Quote Originally Posted by Golden. View Post
Ok, thanks to lolland for helping me code my new spammer with timing
But now i have ANOTHER problem!
How would i add anti-mute to it?
I Just tried spamming in WarRock and after 3 spams i was muted
Help?
Why don't you just ask someone for the complete source code ???

Edit: That's kinda impossible in VB....If you want to do such kinda stuff..then learn C++ !!
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
Why don't you just ask someone for the complete source code ???
Don't give him ideas -.-
EDIT:

*SIGH*

Code:
Sendkeys.send (textbox1.text)
Sendkeys.send ("{Enter}")
Sendkeys.send (textbox1.text & "!")
Sendkeys.send ("{Enter}")
I never knew that this is called anti-mute... \FaceDesk
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post
EDIT:

*SIGH*

Code:
Sendkeys.send (textbox1.text)
Sendkeys.send ("{Enter}")
Sendkeys.send (textbox1.text & "!")
Sendkeys.send ("{Enter}")
I never knew that this is called anti-mute... \FaceDesk
I agree. This is exactly what I told him to do, mix up his messages so they don't send the same shit over and over. Not an anti-mute, just a work-around
Its ok
I Solved it by myself

Click on timer
Sendkeys.send (textbox1.text)
Sendkeys.send ("{Enter}")
Sendkeys.send (textbox1.text & "!")
Sendkeys.send ("{Enter}")
Quote Originally Posted by Golden. View Post
Its ok
I Solved it by myself

Click on timer
Sendkeys.send (textbox1.text)
Sendkeys.send ("{Enter}")
Sendkeys.send (textbox1.text & "!")
Sendkeys.send ("{Enter}")
you could just do it by learning D3D... but if that works. gratz and nice
Eh? lol
No different to what i put?

What does D3D Have to do with coding antimute, D3D Is for hacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
You better add a random letter/numer at the end, it's more 'secure'.
How do i add a random letter/number?
You better add a random letter/numer at the end, it's more 'secure'.
Quote Originally Posted by Golden. View Post
How do i add a random letter/number?
[php]Dim Rand as new Random
Dim RandomNumber As Integer = Rand.Next(1,1000)[/php]

This will generate a random number from 1 to 1000. Use RandomNumber variable where ever you want !!
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?