Red faceAny bot for AQWPS PLEASE

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Any bot for AQWPS PLEASE
Hi guys, u can help me and pass me link for aqwps bot pls



♥♥
The only bot working on some privates is HellQuest, I'm trying making a new one but it will take time because I'm a newbie in coding and don't know when it will be ready or if it will ever be...
Quote Originally Posted by RippedFace View Post
The only bot working on some privates is HellQuest, I'm trying making a new one but it will take time because I'm a newbie in coding and don't know when it will be ready or if it will ever be...
It's great to see you trying. Almost every AQW developer over the years started knowing absolutely nothing (myself included) and experimented until they learnt.
It's a great skill to have (maybe not AS3 anymore, Flash is dead/dying, but coding principles in general are still good to know) and this is one way to learn.

Everyone requesting PS stuff should refer to this tutorial, try to build something themselves, work as a team, and they'll get there. I'm happy to help anyone who has made an effort themselves - but ultimately I'm now older and a lot busier

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1117012
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?