ExclamationSolvedA Bot for Linux Please!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
A Bot for Linux Please!
This is a request for a Linux-compatible bot, preferably Le-Bot because I love it! All I want to do is load a Mana Golem Bot that akang99 made (TY so much again akang!).

My house will have a lot of renovations, in the room where my main computer is , so I won't be able to run the bot there. My Ubuntu computer is in a different room that won't be touched so I'm hoping I could run the bot on it while my room is being renovated.

-Thanks for reading!

OH NO I FORGOT TO ADD THE [Help] TAG!
@Plutonsvea <---- Please fix this? I'm a newb on the forums so I don't know how to edit the title of threads I created. Sorry, this will never happen again (or at least I will try to prevent it from happening again).
@Oliboli8769 already told you that a Linux bot may be possible. Unless there are any coders that do Windows to Linux here, you'll have to wait for Oliboli to do it, or you can "run windows programs on linux" and download a program
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
@Oliboli8769 already told you that a Linux bot may be possible. Unless there are any coders that do Windows to Linux here, you'll have to wait for Oliboli to do it, or you can "run windows programs on linux" and download a program
I've done it!
I made a linux version... I think...
It wasn't actually that hard, but I'm unsure if it will work
I will make a thread about it in a while @aqwlegiontitanhacker
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
This is a request for a Linux-compatible bot, preferably Le-Bot because I love it! All I want to do is load a Mana Golem Bot that akang99 made (TY so much again akang!).

My house will have a lot of renovations, in the room where my main computer is , so I won't be able to run the bot there. My Ubuntu computer is in a different room that won't be touched so I'm hoping I could run the bot on it while my room is being renovated.

-Thanks for reading!

OH NO I FORGOT TO ADD THE [Help] TAG!
@Plutonsvea <---- Please fix this? I'm a newb on the forums so I don't know how to edit the title of threads I created. Sorry, this will never happen again (or at least I will try to prevent it from happening again).

Was about to rage at you. Hehe.
/Added.
Oliboli made a Linux version of Le Bot 7.7, please refer here.
/Closed
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?