unknown liquid pls help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
unknown liquid pls help
here I am using nippy's fishing bot for the first time and I am not sure how to do it I would need help to * pointer * thank you
Just change pointer and offsets for new ones in .ini file, save changes and run script as administrator (right mouse click).
Start fishing near water with seaview forward.
Quote Originally Posted by Kaschey View Post
Just change pointer and offsets for new ones in .ini file, save changes and run script as administrator (right mouse click).
Start fishing near water with seaview forward.
i know how to get the base address but how about the offest ?
You can find tutorials with answers on all your questions at this forum section
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us