Outdated[X33.0.1] 059 client

Posts 61–75 of 166 · Page 5 of 12
Help all I get is a black screen
Using a mac, using swf, using the newest flash player, it loads up and then stays on a black screen. No audio just black screen but it acts as if its done loading can move my cursor around and no more loading ball. Any ideas?
Mac Users
What files do I download for the mac? And is it the same process to install for steam as it would be for Windows?
Socket server IO error: error #2031

WHAT CAN I DO OR WHAT COULD BE HAPENING?
Is there a guide/video (or someone who could share his settings) to explain how to figure the bot for looting and join the raids/famebot/loot?
Can anyone help me?

i keep getting that "Socket server IO error: error #2031" message everytime, does anyone know how i can fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by eltalvalde View Post
Can anyone help me?

i keep getting that "Socket server IO error: error #2031" message everytime, does anyone know how i can fix this?
You need to be a little bit more specific. Did you add client location to flash allow location list? Are you trying to connect to proxy server, maybe tried to change a server you are trying to connect to?
Quote Originally Posted by kr_nekdo View Post
You need to be a little bit more specific. Did you add client location to flash allow location list? Are you trying to connect to proxy server, maybe tried to change a server you are trying to connect to?
No bro, i just downloaded it and try to play, im not trying to connect proxy server, i want to connect to best server, can you tell me how do i do those things you say?, i will appreciate it
What can I use to get to raid location fastest? currently i just use /con when the location is called but is there a way to get location faster?
Quote Originally Posted by fatmanjeremy View Post
What can I use to get to raid location fastest? currently i just use /con when the location is called but is there a way to get location faster?
Nope, using /con is the fastest method.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eltalvalde View Post
No bro, i just downloaded it and try to play, im not trying to connect proxy server, i want to connect to best server, can you tell me how do i do those things you say?, i will appreciate it
Well first you need to add client location path to flash allow trusted list. Then follow below steps to add any location to trusted locations for flash.

On the page opened select "Global Security Settings panel" from the left panel.
To add any file/folder click on Edit location -> Add location
Paste the path to the file/folder in the input box below "Trust this location:"
To delete any location select that location from the menu and choose "delete location" and then confirm.

For more info check out: https://help.adobe.com/archive/en_US...gs_manager.pdf . (page 7)
Lost connection to server
If I go any dungeons I got a message "lost connection to server"...
Very very annoying... What is the problem and how could I solve this?
Unfortunately because of this problem this game is soooo bad...
Help on Mac SOS
What files do I need to play on steam on a mac laptop. Where do I put the flies?
Quote Originally Posted by jenkizulu View Post
If I go any dungeons I got a message "lost connection to server"...
Very very annoying... What is the problem and how could I solve this?
Unfortunately because of this problem this game is soooo bad...
The game is "soooo bad" because you can't figure out how to cheat while playing it? That might have more to do with yourself than the game.
Posts 61–75 of 166 · Page 5 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us