HELP, my auto aim has all of a sudden stop attacking any normal enemies just bosses and god not sure why or what ive done please help ladies and gents
Outdated[X33.0.1] 059 client
Screenshot Mode
Hi, I want to ask a few questions regarding taking screenshots.
>Is the screenshot mode (button) here safe? Does it actually make the game look legit? It's been awhile since I've played on a vanilla client so I've forgotten how it looks like.
> Has any users here successfully used screenshot mode to bypass the random screenshots RLs ask for in Spooky Boi Central? How'd it go?
> Is there any way to mask Adobe to look like I'm running the steam version of the game?
Hoping to hear an answer to any of these queations soon. Thanks 😁
>Is the screenshot mode (button) here safe? Does it actually make the game look legit? It's been awhile since I've played on a vanilla client so I've forgotten how it looks like.
> Has any users here successfully used screenshot mode to bypass the random screenshots RLs ask for in Spooky Boi Central? How'd it go?
> Is there any way to mask Adobe to look like I'm running the steam version of the game?
Hoping to hear an answer to any of these queations soon. Thanks 😁
/con not work?
...
If I play with this game I only use sometimes the Low CPU mode and auto nexus... And if you know how to hack perfectly then describe it...



yo 059, how low do you think i could possibly put the autonexus and still have 0 chance of dying? because as of now i have it at 20 and havent even had an issue other than when i froze and died and that doesn't have anything to do with the client
@supersully1 I'm using it at 5% and it works fine.
Doesn't work, I follow the exact same steps but I cannot connect to the servers
EDIT: incorrect password when I try to log in
edit again it worked
EDIT: incorrect password when I try to log in
edit again it worked
weird bug
Firstly, i'd like to thank you for your program which me and my friends have been using for the past week.
i am writing this post because i encountered a weird bug.
Fristly, in the EXE version, whenever i log in the game. i spawn inside my vault and i am impossibilitate to leave it. i can only enter the daily quest room as when i click the nexus button and / or pass through the portal it take me to the vault again.
As i had that bug i switched to the flash proj version, which today decided to not let me log in again.
Whenever i open it i can't access even the home as it says "load error, retrying"
Do you happen to have any fix on any of the two versions?
Thank you for your efforts, have a nice day.
i am writing this post because i encountered a weird bug.
Fristly, in the EXE version, whenever i log in the game. i spawn inside my vault and i am impossibilitate to leave it. i can only enter the daily quest room as when i click the nexus button and / or pass through the portal it take me to the vault again.
As i had that bug i switched to the flash proj version, which today decided to not let me log in again.
Whenever i open it i can't access even the home as it says "load error, retrying"
Do you happen to have any fix on any of the two versions?
Thank you for your efforts, have a nice day.
turn off vault only mode, also turn off daily quest collector , everything works fine still
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X33.0.0] 059 client
62 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsHow to use Kongregate and Steam accounts on 059 client?NI 1 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsWhere can i find the update of the 059 clientXM 12 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsNewest 059 client keylog?DO 26 Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests059 Client DCDO 1
