Outdated[X33.0.1] 059 client

Posts 136–150 of 166 · Page 10 of 12
is it possible to die with auto nexus with good hp and armor?
I keep getting load error retrying when i try to open this client. I have ni idea how to fix.
Help, I can't shoot anything.
My autoaim doesn't work and even if I use my mouse to click and shoot, the projectiles go right through enemies and don't do damage. Also, if I try to use a spell it just makes the no mana sound and nothing happens.
Quote Originally Posted by FunBunz View Post
My autoaim doesn't work and even if I use my mouse to click and shoot, the projectiles go right through enemies and don't do damage. Also, if I try to use a spell it just makes the no mana sound and nothing happens.

Check under fame in options if you have god killer on. That might be the issue
Quote Originally Posted by Derpaherpa View Post


using this video i found out my steam account is linked to an email address, what should i do?

EDIT: Found my details but now im getting unable to load game due to IO issues
The only way i fixed the IO issues was too unistall the game, reinstall the game, delete all files inside local files except the folders within the file, verify integrity of the game with steam to redownload proper files, then launch game normally, close game, and finally swap files with modified file. This should fix IO issue
Quote Originally Posted by iBurnFatChickz View Post
The only way i fixed the IO issues was too unistall the game, reinstall the game, delete all files inside local files except the folders within the file, verify integrity of the game with steam to redownload proper files, then launch game normally, close game, and finally swap files with modified file. This should fix IO issue


i just got my steam id like this but never had top methond, will try now

EDIT pretty misread as AssembelGameClientProxyol
did both and delete all the files and tried and and still verified
Fixed it but still not working


Now i get this wont let meeven load game into flas player
Ï seen to have 2 problems with the hack.

The first is my hack is not letting me damage the statues in Oryx Tower. Are they on same kind of exclude list like cubes on the beach?

My Colossus Sword is having wrong shot pattern in the hack. I switched the original and my shot pattern is normal. On the hack instead of my shorts curves outwards making me miss anything that I am not very close to or I have to aim next to target and only hit with 1 of the 2 shots. Anyone know how to fix this?
Cant attaack certain monsters
how can i make it attack Sprite Childs ETC.....?
Client outdated
Client is outdated as of 7th of May.
To everyone wondering why it isn't working, there's a new update.

059 is most likely working on updating it now.

So let's be patient, ya'll.
Outdated
Outdated client.
Fake changing the version doesn't seem to work
outdated client looking forward to the new client thanks!!
How long does it take to update a client?
Black screen
Whenever I try to log into a server it comes up with a black screen with the character moving in the middle, is this because of the update and do you need to change the client?
Quote Originally Posted by snowboobs View Post
Whenever I try to log into a server it comes up with a black screen with the character moving in the middle, is this because of the update and do you need to change the client?
The game had an update and thus the client needs to be updated, dont worry I'm sure 059 is working on it, just need to be patient. Check the post above this as its already been stated
Posts 136–150 of 166 · Page 10 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us