Hey, can you fix FameBot from running in the top left corner of Nexus waiting for HP before returning back to realm? Thanks
Outdated[X33.0.1] 059 client
Client is outdated
Stopped working for me today as well, has been working great for the past few weeks
Where do we get the new client?
Update client
The client is not updated, how can i update it by myself or will u updated it soon?
Just do this for now 



Thanks Fudgebucket21.
I was just wondering, how is changing the version any different than 059 updating the client?
I was just wondering, how is changing the version any different than 059 updating the client?
Outdated with addition of new [x33.1.0]
New update release today and hence this client fails to load.
Please reply below with working client.
Please reply below with working client.
Issue
I have an issue. I can't connect to any server, it start's to loading infinite.
Tried official web-version and it works properly.
Tried official web-version and it works properly.
059 patched?
when I log in it will no longer load me into nexus. its just a black screen with my character continuously trying to connect 

help
The client was working great for a couple days but now if i try to topen it via drag and drop to flash it shows a rotmg loading error retrying, and when i sue the flash player overlap version it opens until nexus loadin then it shows two characters walking says connected and stays loading with the characters walking. what can i do to fix this?
how long
Hello , I know that 059 client is also related to realm stock and I saw that realm stock is already at 31.1.0 , how long is it gonna take for the update ? :-) anny idea ? and btw the realm stock doesn't work even thou it s 31.1.0 ,
ps:thank a lot for your good work again !
ps:thank a lot for your good work again !
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X33.0.0] 059 client
62 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsHow to use Kongregate and Steam accounts on 059 client?NI 1 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsWhere can i find the update of the 059 clientXM 12 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsNewest 059 client keylog?DO 26 Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests059 Client DCDO 1
