Outdated[X33.0.1] 059 client

Posts 91–105 of 166 · Page 7 of 12
Shadow1441
where do i find the key enabler for changing the look of the client. like from normal to hack. so that if i take screenshots it looks normal?
Quote Originally Posted by shadowninja144 View Post
where do i find the key enabler for changing the look of the client. like from normal to hack. so that if i take screenshots it looks normal?
It is a backspace button by deafult. If you want to change it, visit settings under other category, I believe it is marked with a green color. Hope it helps
Exception issues.
Everything is working great but when I started a script to farm tutorial quest I can't shoot the walls to get through, I've made sure the wall is on the exception list and not on ignore list but my shots go right through and do no damage. Any help would be great. Thanks as always for the awesome clients 059! You're a saint!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheShade1998 View Post
Everything is working great but when I started a script to farm tutorial quest I can't shoot the walls to get through, I've made sure the wall is on the exception list and not on ignore list but my shots go right through and do no damage. Any help would be great. Thanks as always for the awesome clients 059! You're a saint!
Slayer of the gods was turned on under fame. turned that off and all set
Quote Originally Posted by TheShade1998 View Post
Everything is working great but when I started a script to farm tutorial quest I can't shoot the walls to get through, I've made sure the wall is on the exception list and not on ignore list but my shots go right through and do no damage. Any help would be great. Thanks as always for the awesome clients 059! You're a saint!

- - - Updated - - -



Slayer of the gods was turned on under fame. turned that off and all set
Interesting, I thought slayer of the gods don't affect walls but tbh it is pretty straightfoward, since wall destruction actually does count to enemy kills.
I keep getting Load Error Retrying. It was working yesterday and idk what happened. Any help is appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by Keegater View Post
I keep getting Load Error Retrying. It was working yesterday and idk what happened. Any help is appreciated
Did you change the version of client by mistake? Also check on which server are you trying to connect to.
I keep getting Load Error Retrying. It was working yesterday and idk what happened. Any help is appreciated
Quote Originally Posted by Keegater View Post
I keep getting Load Error Retrying. It was working yesterday and idk what happened. Any help is appreciated
Seems like you posted the same thing twice? Give us some more info about it so we can help you.
Quote Originally Posted by kr_nekdo View Post
Seems like you posted the same thing twice? Give us some more info about it so we can help you.
sorry their was an error with my browser and it posted twice. I cant even get to the server select screen it just when i open it its a black screen with the loading text and then after about 30 secondds it changes to load error. This has happened before so i gave up and played on exalt but came back the next day to it working. Havent had the problem again until today. I know it is the correct version and i even redownloaded it again to make sure.
lol same problem
Quote Originally Posted by Keegater View Post
sorry their was an error with my browser and it posted twice. I cant even get to the server select screen it just when i open it its a black screen with the loading text and then after about 30 secondds it changes to load error. This has happened before so i gave up and played on exalt but came back the next day to it working. Havent had the problem again until today. I know it is the correct version and i even redownloaded it again to make sure.
it was working yesterday too but now i have the same problem
WhatsApp Image 2020-04-28 at 9.27.41 AM.jpeg34 KB · 6 downloads
Tomb boss cycle toggle?
IS there a way to fully disable the tomb boss cycle?
I'm getting too many failed logins, then it logs me out right after

- - - Updated - - -

I'm getting too many failed logins, then it logs me out right after

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fatmanjeremy View Post
I'm getting too many failed logins, then it logs me out right after
Fixed by readding the file to trusted locations on flash
Quote Originally Posted by fatmanjeremy View Post

Fixed by readding the file to trusted locations on flash
Glad to hear you resolved the issue.
dungeon maphack
Hey, I'm new here so sorry if this is already known.
Does this hack have maphack for dungeons?
Suggestions
Sorry for my poor english. I might do mistakes.
So. At first i think autousing MP pots must be reworked. Currently it's just using pot when your character at low mana. At my point, using it when you trying to cast spell and then cast spell might be even better because you don't ran out of MP pots when constantly quieted, for example.
And another thing: how about adding function to autoheal allies with the priest, or similar classes? Something like buttons "heal guildmates", "heal locked" and "heal friends", i think. This thing might be quite useful for me and i think, not only for me.

Thanks for reading.
Posts 91–105 of 166 · Page 7 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us