Iridescent Shards Method

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Iridescent Shards Method
I have been seeing a lot of people trying to sell iridescent here on mpgh or youtube. Is this a free method available somewhere? I am need of iridescent, so if this is free, please reply on this thread or add me on IM. I need it for myself and not going to use it to make a ***** thread like the other ones here. Any help will be appreciated.
There is a post for it from @Expiker21:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1485197
If I'm not allowed to post links, the name of the post is "Changing player level and rank DBD 3.4.2".
Even it was for 3.4.2, it worked for me in version 3.6.2. I don't know if it works on 3.7.0.

But anyways, its always risky (Hacking shards is direct revenue loss for BHVR therefore they will do their best to ban all people who do this.) like @Expiker21 said.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us