I've been using this fro quite a while now and it has been amazing. Only ran into my first problem today, I get stuck in a infinite loading screen when i try to join any server for some reason. It is only on this client, when i log in on browser and on another client it lets me load in. I would love to keep using this, is there any way for me to fix it? Amazing work tho fr, great client. I dont want to stop using it, I have tried reinstalling and everything.
i have the same problem
How to limit character speed with /spd command?
Controller
controller not working correctly for me, can aim and shoot just fine but x/y/a/b dont work. Using most recent xbox 1 version, USB. no mods except trigger stops. also it would be sick to be able to bind controls to controller, or atleast rotate screen with triggers. thx for the hard work 059!
Originally Posted by kidneythief
I have my auto set to 10%, gives a more realistic look of blinking red before nexusing. Haven't died so far, auto is pretty good.
I died and I have my client set to 15%. Kinda tilting to be completely honest because I have died twice on different 059 clients within the past week. I just died on this one and I died a few days ago on the exalt one.
Originally Posted by Gamer_Freak1
I died and I have my client set to 15%. Kinda tilting to be completely honest because I have died twice on different 059 clients within the past week. I just died on this one and I died a few days ago on the exalt one.
i actually put mine at 5% and started run LH's, not even cru comander could kill my char, maybe you are dying due to a lag
Version 34.0.0 is out, this client is now out of date.
Outdated
RotMG hacked client is out of date as of 20th of March.
Originally Posted by sarunas17
RotMG hacked client is out of date as of 20th of March.
I'm pretty sure its May.
Originally Posted by JackReefer
I'm pretty sure its May.
Wow. And here I was, trying to see if an update was out. Instead, I got a good laugh from this comment. Well worth it LOL
Looks like we can't enter any servers even if we manually change our client's version number.
Hoping to get an update soon for this. Thanks for your work, 059!
(client outdated as of may 20th 2020)
Dosen't work anymore ;d
R.I.P
The game just dosen't load in after pressing "Play"
yo 059 , i know you probably don't look at the comments too much but i appreciate all the work you do for deving these clients and giving them out for free man.