Can anyone help me understand how the maphack works? I know it doesnt work in the dungeons but I need an export of the data for the realms. It would be nice!
Outdated[X33.1.0] 059 client
Anyone else got issues with Daichi and autoaim? My autoaim doesn't seem to want to aim at Daichi. He's not on ignore list and adding him to priority list does nothing. Daichi is seemingly the only enemy with this problem that I've found.
is there a way to customize the custom sounds of the client or any way to hange it? I really want to change the keys pop sounds, it's high pitch sound it's really loud
Anti-confuse
Why doesn't anti-confuse work?
Oryx bug
In oryx castle when u join the are no textures and u can move only camera, so you can't play. How to fix this?
Staff of unholy Sacrifice
Is there a way to make the auto-aim backwards so I can use the staff of Unholy Sacrifice? I looked over all the options and can't seem to find it. Would be much appreciated if someone can tell me if there is a way to do it. Thanks
tp cooldown
Is there a way to remove the 120Seconds when you changing a server? Like an option or something, that will be so helpfull



Look under options, then the tab called World. Option is there.
- - - Updated - - -
@059 Is there any way you can add support for some ST abilities? I know Exalt is out and you probably don't have motivation to add in things like this, but it would be really helpful. Lifebringing Lotus trap for huntress should be always aimed at the player since it does no damage and gives buffs. Quiver of Shrieking Specters should be an option to always cast it since it gives speedy buff and the shots work like the EP staff so not viable to base ability on range. The knight shield Champion’s Bastion doesn't seem to work at all, guess it was never added.
- - - Updated - - -
@059 Is there any way you can add support for some ST abilities? I know Exalt is out and you probably don't have motivation to add in things like this, but it would be really helpful. Lifebringing Lotus trap for huntress should be always aimed at the player since it does no damage and gives buffs. Quiver of Shrieking Specters should be an option to always cast it since it gives speedy buff and the shots work like the EP staff so not viable to base ability on range. The knight shield Champion’s Bastion doesn't seem to work at all, guess it was never added.
please help
does anyone know how to turn off tomb hack?? i even unbinded the key and it still doesnt work.. cant hit the tomb bosses that i want. i want to be able to hit all
Load error in SWF, launched fine in .exe
I used the Adobe 18 Standalone since it was the same one you used for the .exe and it gives me the "Load error, retrying..." message.
weirdly though, the .exe is launching. works great besides the confused debuff still affecting me despite having it checked off in the debuff menu.
edit: seems to work now, dunno what changed. maybe fiddling with it in the menu turning it off and then on again helped.
weirdly though, the .exe is launching. works great besides the confused debuff still affecting me despite having it checked off in the debuff menu.
edit: seems to work now, dunno what changed. maybe fiddling with it in the menu turning it off and then on again helped.
Hello there.
I might be too dumb or lazy to find out how to limit character top speed in client. I have a character with 55 (maxed) spd and I want to cap it on 50.
Someone suggested /spd command but using it doesn't return anything, also using /spd50 etc. just returns unrecognised command.
I might be too dumb or lazy to find out how to limit character top speed in client. I have a character with 55 (maxed) spd and I want to cap it on 50.
Someone suggested /spd command but using it doesn't return anything, also using /spd50 etc. just returns unrecognised command.
Load error, retrying
I am constantly gettting "Load error, retrying". Game works fine on exalt, so it's not account related but client. Is there a fix for this? I literally can't play, this has persisted for about 14 hours now.
Try adding file and folder of client to Flash trusted locations. Can be found in Windows control panel (small icons view) in Flash Player (32-bit), then advanced tab, then trusted locations.
- - - Updated - - -
type /tomb to remove the hack
- - - Updated - - -
type /tomb to remove the hack
Game crases a lot..
would say the client is too good but the game crashes when there r mutilple hits..plz help its happening every minute..

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X33.0.0] 059 client
62 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[X33.0.1] 059 client
165 Realm of the Mad God Help & RequestsHow to use Kongregate and Steam accounts on 059 client?NI 1 Realm of the Mad God DiscussionsWhere can i find the update of the 059 clientXM 12 Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests059 Client DCDO 1
