Outdated[X33.1.0] 059 client

Posts 31–45 of 75 · Page 3 of 5
wew lad
great work as always sir. works perfect for me
How to attack Sprite Chidls?
Im Trying To Farm Sprites But I Cant Attack The Little Sprite Childs my shots pass thru them anybody know how to fix this , would help a lot
Quote Originally Posted by Serfes View Post
Im Trying To Farm Sprites But I Cant Attack The Little Sprite Childs my shots pass thru them anybody know how to fix this , would help a lot
Why?

Open settings, find "Show enemy details" or something similar i dont remember and make it true

Some number will show above the little sprites, do /rig (number)
client was working fine until i loaded it up today and my character moves very slowly walking up, only happens on your client, doesnt do it on exalt or non hacked flash clients. any advice?
@059 O3 and Bard are said to be unity only, will it still work with 059?
Its been years, since I used a client how would I install this I know I need adobe flash player, but what is the process of getting this to work.
when i load up the client and choose my character i doesnt load me in to the game it just has my little fella in the middle of the screen but doesnt load me into nexus it does say connected in the bottom left but nothing happens need help please
If game doesn't load, go to %appdata%\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\?!?!?!\localhost and delete everything in it. This will reset your options, so don't press F1/2/3 like an idiot.
Quote Originally Posted by Pridauzes View Post
Please help when ever i enter oryx castle i get this shit...
Removed pic as it contained IGN and it may get you banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Pridauzes View Post
Please help when ever i enter oryx castle i get this shit...
https://imgur.com/a/jCFrl5F
Hey man! My brother and I had a very similar issue, we fixed it by turning off map hack. No idea why that fixed it but maybe give it a try!
Having connection issues through the client, new update version or error on my wifi?
Socket-Server IO Error: Error #2031 when trying to get into the game
does not allow me to enter
when I try to enter it tells me load error, retrying
Posts 31–45 of 75 · Page 3 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us