How low have you guys set your auto nexus to?
Currently at 20% since I'm afraid I might die. But been thinking about setting it to a lower percentage since the auto nexus of this client is pretty damn good.
edit: I also want to ask if anyone here has ever gotten in trouble for sending a screenshot even with the screenshot mode on. It's been awhile since I've played a vanilla Realm and I've forgotten how a normal game looks like, lol.
Currently at 20% since I'm afraid I might die. But been thinking about setting it to a lower percentage since the auto nexus of this client is pretty damn good.
edit: I also want to ask if anyone here has ever gotten in trouble for sending a screenshot even with the screenshot mode on. It's been awhile since I've played a vanilla Realm and I've forgotten how a normal game looks like, lol.


I tried reinstalling the normal steam client to make sure there wasn't any updates. I'd normally go in and update it myself but it already reads as the current client update
Anyone else have any issues?









