Outdated[X34.0.0] 059client - Bard release

Posts 16–30 of 84 · Page 2 of 6
update, this may solve some peoples issues but not all, Create the bard class useing a normal exalt client, then you should be able to play as bard on the flash useing this 059 client.
Quote Originally Posted by goshy View Post
update, this may solve some peoples issues but not all, Create the bard class useing a normal exalt client, then you should be able to play as bard on the flash useing this 059 client.
Are you able to play in an actual realm fine? My hits are not registering and I don't know if it's just me..
Quote Originally Posted by goshy View Post
update, this may solve some peoples issues but not all, Create the bard class useing a normal exalt client, then you should be able to play as bard on the flash useing this 059 client.
tried that and now there's no character list anymore(.exe)
also tried on the web using the site and got a chain of unexpected failed to connect

the game was running on fire before i tried to play bard



edit: the downloadable swf from the site is working just fine even bard
Quote Originally Posted by stonephone89 View Post
I appreciate your work. However, I am just loading in infinitely. I select my character, it goes to loading screen, but I never make it to Nexus. I've restarted, re-downloaded flash player 32, ran as administrator, but still can't load in as of yet. I didn't have any issues last release. Any ideas?

(update) I actually realized it saved the version setting i had set for the previous update
I actually have the same problem. How did u manage to fix it?
For everyone who has infinite loading, on my end it seems I can't create any new characters, but I can load in on ones that are already created (including Bard).
In my case i can't even connect/load into already existing ones, sadly.
Quote Originally Posted by WindelPupser View Post
In my case i can't even connect/load into already existing ones, sadly.
It's the same for me, I'm stuck on an endless, black screen even after selecting a preexisting character
Edit: I've managed to fix the mistake, I forgot I had changed the version number in the bottom left.
Shots aren't registering
None of my shots are registering and hitting on the client,anyone know how to fix?
Can't connect to nexus on pre-existing chars
Quote Originally Posted by edkeeting View Post
It's the same for me, I'm stuck on an endless, black screen even after selecting a preexisting character
Edit: I've managed to fix the mistake, I forgot I had changed the version number in the bottom left.
What version did you change it to to fix it? Did you just type in "34.0.0" to fix it?
I cannot make any new characters in the client. I'm not using the exalt setting. Whenever I try to create a new character they infinitely load into the nexus and are never actually created. Other than that works great as always.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH I LOVE U FOR THIS..
The best that has happend to me in quarantine..
Error
is anyone else getting this error? Socket-Server IO Error: Error #2031
change sservers
Everyone having that loading screen issue just change ur server to something different i used to play on eusw but it doesnt let me connect to that server for some reason even on exalt just try out different servers then it should work
Honestly, fuck Deca for making Exalt only content. Thank you for this <3
Posts 16–30 of 84 · Page 2 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?