Outdated[X34.0.0] 059client - Bard release

Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6
The Solution for my Problem:

Go on the official RotMG Page, create a new Character. DON'T CHOOSE "Best Server" in the Server List, choose the one which fits you.
Finished the Tutorial, go back to 059 client, switch to the same Server and join with the character, that worked.
why is my har shoting all time even when i have all settings on off my char is shoting down
cant manage to get adobe 32
i installed it but the client is still opening with the version 18, any idea how to fix this ?
Quote Originally Posted by stonephone89 View Post
I appreciate your work. However, I am just loading in infinitely. I select my character, it goes to loading screen, but I never make it to Nexus. I've restarted, re-downloaded flash player 32, ran as administrator, but still can't load in as of yet. I didn't have any issues last release. Any ideas?

(update) I actually realized it saved the version setting i had set for the previous update
I have the same problem.HELP!
is safe to use bard classe enabled on 059 ?
help
Quote Originally Posted by stonephone89 View Post
I appreciate your work. However, I am just loading in infinitely. I select my character, it goes to loading screen, but I never make it to Nexus. I've restarted, re-downloaded flash player 32, ran as administrator, but still can't load in as of yet. I didn't have any issues last release. Any ideas?

(update) I actually realized it saved the version setting i had set for the previous update
I am having the same problem. How did you fix it??
This is the error when trying to use bard
when using the exe of the file it has an chance to not be able to load the exe file when opening it making it only an flash projecter i tried deleting and it doesnt seem to fix the problem any clues?
While using the client and trying to select the Bard as my new champion, I am forever stuck in an loading infinite loop that sometimes will state the sockets are at an error.
@059 added new release to main post
Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
/Approved

Report back results
still stuckin loading screen after the update it didnt change anything for me
SWF works well. EXE outputs Socket-Server IO Error #2031. This is pre and post-update. Use the SWF if you're having trouble with the executable.
Any chance to allow auto ability to target enemies for bard UT Wavecrest Concertina?
Detection
Microsoft is detecting the sfw as trojan for some reason
Quote Originally Posted by GetKekked2 View Post
Microsoft is detecting the sfw as trojan for some reason
False positive
Posts 31–45 of 84 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?