Outdated[X34.0.0] 059client - Bard release

Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
found a fix for bard not working
if you create a bard on exalt first and then try it on 059 (with exalt mode on)it should work. its working fine for me
,
not working for anyone else? version number is still 34.0.0

edit: ok turned off exalt mode, can get into nexus with existing characters however, creating a new character results in a socket server error and infinite loading screen to nexus.
How do I turn off Exalt Mode? Becuz I have the same problem, can't load in.
Client not working
Client isn't working as of 10:50 AM EST
Zooming out?
Is there any way to zoom out as much as one can in exalt?

Thanks!
treasure room sound effect
just wondering what the treasure room sound effect sounds like and which sound setting its affected by
any way to turn off tomb boss rotation?
i can switch bosses but not turn it off completely
Issue with client where if you die on Bard and have no other available character slot than the one freed up by the death of the Bard, you won't be able to make a new character on the client, even if that new character is not a Bard. You will have to go to the Exalt launcher and make a new character. @059
Dosent load...
When you're trying to play whit a warrior class, the game just dosen't load after clicking on it. And other classes work...
Should be a photo here, but the forum dosent let me .-.
Only aim at excepted, ignore others
Hi, I have been using the Only Aim at Excepted option under Auto, but is there a way to easily ignore any mobs not on the exception list? I want auto aim to only hit a select few mobs that I have been adding to the exception list, but sometimes shots hit other mobs and sometimes they dont.
Is there any option to show own hp bar on top of other players so i can see it when i'm on top of lot of players?

I know exalt have that option
A lot of DCs
I have quite a few debuffs disabled which one affect dcs the most?
new feature idea
I think it would be really nice to be able to type the letter of the bazaar rather than the whole word when connecting to a server. I know nothing about coding or how it might be difficult to implement, just an idea.

ex. /con use r instead of /con use right
Aim at excepted
The only aim at excepted doesn't seem to be working, or I'm doing it wrong. I've done the mobinfo and I added the excepted monsters, but it doesn't aim at them. The only thing that seems to be working is boss priority when switched along side with the excepted it won't target any mobs but only the boss (and only in dungeons). Anyone has had the same issue or knows why I'm having this?
Is it common that my game crashes like 1/5 times i press "CTRL" to use my character ability?
Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?