Outdated[X34.0.0] 059client - Bard release

Posts 61–75 of 84 · Page 5 of 6
Characters Don't Load
Does anyone know how to fix the issue where none of my characters load in? I can't play at all bc ym char slot select screen is completely empty.

Thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by jullll View Post
Is it common that my game crashes like 1/5 times i press "CTRL" to use my character ability?
Same, I don't use ctrl for ability but to put items into the backpack and sometimes it closes the client if I walk and press ctrl.
Quote Originally Posted by papercut1338 View Post
Same, I don't use ctrl for ability but to put items into the backpack and sometimes it closes the client if I walk and press ctrl.
My problem was that i used CTRL, and frecuently was pressing CTRL+W that is a shortcut to close a windows hahaha
A reddit user was recently complaining about how some rushers in Lost Halls were using hacks that allowed them to see which one of the pots in the room has the flame. Something about them having a different ID than the other pots.

Is this a legit hack? If so, does 059 have it? And where is it under at so I can activate it.

I did a quick glance at all the tabs but couldn't find it. I'll take a longer look later when I have the free time but if anyone knows where it is/how to activate it, please reply to this. I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance
Quote Originally Posted by UpTootingOnly View Post
A reddit user was recently complaining about how some rushers in Lost Halls were using hacks that allowed them to see which one of the pots in the room has the flame. Something about them having a different ID than the other pots.

Is this a legit hack? If so, does 059 have it? And where is it under at so I can activate it.

I did a quick glance at all the tabs but couldn't find it. I'll take a longer look later when I have the free time but if anyone knows where it is/how to activate it, please reply to this. I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance

go to options -> visual -> turn on Show Mob Info

this will show you the enemy ID above the pots, the ones you want to kill have a number ending in 39-42
Quote Originally Posted by enmity4 View Post
go to options -> visual -> turn on Show Mob Info

this will show you the enemy ID above the pots, the ones you want to kill have a number ending in 39-42
Thanks for this! I'll definitely try it on my future rushes!

--

Also, did this just happen to me? My client settings randomly reset today. And everything also seems like it's slightly bigger. I haven't changed anything on my computer as far as I know.
bug
keep getting load error, retrying
Hey friends,
I'm having a error when loading:


Muledump loads the official realm....com/client well, and even logs it in auto-magically.
Not sure why 059 doesn't load at all. (with or without Muledump).

Using
-Flash #32 as flash.exe
-Windows 10,
-NO Bard on any accounts.
-Tried Admin p

I don't mind if it doesn't work on Muledump... i want to play on my main.

It used to work before setting the Muledump... Any idea's i can try?
Getting load error, retrying. Anyone else? I can't get in. Was working fine an hour ago.
How to play on Outdated client
Go to bottom Left and press the X34.0.0 And then change it to X34.1.0
Quote Originally Posted by GrizzyPg View Post
Go to bottom Left and press the X34.0.0 And then change it to X34.1.0
What do you mean by bottom left?
Quote Originally Posted by GrizzyPg View Post
Go to bottom Left and press the X34.0.0 And then change it to X34.1.0
Doesn't work, game is still picking it up as the X34.0.0 Version even with the custom set

Probably has to be put in a flash decompiler to change the version.. but since im lazy I always wait for @059 to do it xD
Quote Originally Posted by coop1510 View Post
Doesn't work, game is still picking it up as the X34.0.0 Version even with the custom set
It does work. make sure you're not connecting to USW3 as it's down.
https://steamcommunity.com/ogg/20021...95625122242958

Announcement from Deca on the state of the game this morning^^

The game was fully down until about 15-20 mins ago. Was able to sign it through the normal client in steam. When switched back to @059 's client Im getting "Load error. retrying" "too many failed logins" Il update in aprox. 15 mins to make sure its not just Deca
Posts 61–75 of 84 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us