SOTW #45 Entry Thread

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
SOTW #45 Entry Thread
Theme: Advertising (You have to make a piece that openly advertises an entertainment/technology brand or company.
If you are not sure if your entry fits the theme you may post your entry in the discussion thread for clarification.

Entries deemed not to follow the specified theme will be disqualified.

THERE ARE NO PREMADES ALLOWED.
THIS RULE WILL CONTINUE THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE SOTW

Rules
No bigger than 500x250
Must be your own creation

Deadline: 17 June

Prize
2 Weeks MPGH VIP

Please follow these rules unless told differently. Rules subject to change at GFX Mods discretion.

All rules must be followed to qualify

Extra Information
This is submissions thread,MEANING DO NOT POST ANYTHING BUT YOUR ENTRY.
All non-entry posts not made by GFX Team members will be deleted and the poster will be disqualified from SOTW.
If they do not have an entry, they will be disqualified from the next SOTW they enter.
Senior members and Jr GFX will not be disqualified but they will still have their non-entry posts removed.

Good Luck!
DrSynyster
*2nd attempt, first one failed to meet proper theme*
----------------------------------------------------


im a little sketched on this, but i kinda like the concept.

&handPainted





25000000 nigpoints if you see the concept.


The logo is purely for illustrative purposes only.


For a record label..
Am I doing something wrong again?
My Entry :



Enjoy!
I'll make one soon.
Quote Originally Posted by NesianMystik View Post


Lol, I proberly have no chance :P
doesnt fit theme


There, I know it's not very good, but i'm still learning.
Quote Originally Posted by NesianMystik View Post


There, I know it's not very good, but i'm still learning.
doesnt fit size requirements
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us