Post Your Score!

Posts 1–15 of 428 · Page 1 of 29
Post Your Score!
Had an epic score in a match today, and you just happened to screen shot it?

You want to show it off? Here would be the place to do it.


Post screen shots of your best scores here.
Also if you wish, add which gun you used, what map, and what kinda mode it was if you wish.

Here, I'll start:
Factory TD
Ak Knife/AWM
to many deaths nigga
but a nice score indeed
My IS 650 I think
Quote Originally Posted by [U]lixa View Post
My IS 650 I think
what a bullsh1tter go bullshit more
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
what a bullsh1tter go bullshit more

LOL

i AM Not BullShit.er Like You Noob!
/
/

هههههه
بعرف انك عربي
ليش الاذا؟؟
Mexico S&D
AWM/Deagle
Nice Score Tawksin.
Quote Originally Posted by [U]lixa View Post
My IS 650 I think
proof or gtfo
Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
what a bullsh1tter go bullshit more
stop f** rage
Mine:
Search & Destroy
Eagle Eyes
Golden M4/Deagle Scope
Awm/Deagle Camo

And
TeamDeath Match
Egypt
Golden M4/Deagle Scope
Crossfire20100405_0001.bmpattachment deleted · 366 downloads before removal
Crossfire20100603_0002.bmpattachment deleted · 368 downloads before removal
LOL MINE PORT FFA 12 MIN

PAWNEGE IT WAS FUN XD
Hakens GM
GR Team
Ak Knife/AWM/Deagle

Before my first death:


Final Score:
Posts 1–15 of 428 · Page 1 of 29
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us